This is the discussion thread for the 2024 UK Sudoku Championship.
Duration: 2 hours
Dates: Friday 13th - Monday 16th June 2025
Contest Page: https://www.ukpuzzles.org/contests.php?contestid=72
Instruction Booklet: [to add]
Please post any questions about the competition here.
2025 UK Sudoku Championship
2025 UK Sudoku Championship
For the latest UK puzzle news direct to your inbox, please consider joining the UK Puzzle Association's mailing list:
https://groups.google.com/g/ukpa-newsletter
https://groups.google.com/g/ukpa-newsletter
Re: 2025 UK Sudoku Championship
Points distributions and the overall difficulty level are currently being calibrated and finalised, I'm hoping to have the instructions out in the next couple of days
For the latest UK puzzle news direct to your inbox, please consider joining the UK Puzzle Association's mailing list:
https://groups.google.com/g/ukpa-newsletter
https://groups.google.com/g/ukpa-newsletter
Re: 2025 UK Sudoku Championship
Instructions are now available on the contest page. Please note the points are still being finalised, and these will be updated ideally today but by tomorrow morning (UK time) maximum.
https://www.ukpuzzles.org/contests.php?contestid=72
https://www.ukpuzzles.org/contests.php?contestid=72
For the latest UK puzzle news direct to your inbox, please consider joining the UK Puzzle Association's mailing list:
https://groups.google.com/g/ukpa-newsletter
https://groups.google.com/g/ukpa-newsletter
Re: 2025 UK Sudoku Championship
Love a nice quiet crowd!
Instructions with points are now available.
Instructions with points are now available.
For the latest UK puzzle news direct to your inbox, please consider joining the UK Puzzle Association's mailing list:
https://groups.google.com/g/ukpa-newsletter
https://groups.google.com/g/ukpa-newsletter
Re: 2025 UK Sudoku Championship
Thanks for organising Tom! 
Re: 2025 UK Sudoku Championship
Thanks for this, Tom - as I've already said to you, the puzzle quality was very high. Definitely my favourite UKSC since I started competing. I particularly enjoyed all of the classics, the OEBS, the Diagonal, the Irregular and the Eliminate.
Re: 2025 UK Sudoku Championship
Thanks both! I'm happy with the way the puzzles came out, even if it was a bit on the harder side this time round.
I wanted to make a quick announcement - results were due to be published today, however I've had a fairly hectic week and haven't had time to properly consider any partial points and challenges yet. We also need to run the script that applies the bonus and partial bonus too.
For that reason results are not likely to be released until Saturday. If we can do quicker than that, we will!
I wanted to make a quick announcement - results were due to be published today, however I've had a fairly hectic week and haven't had time to properly consider any partial points and challenges yet. We also need to run the script that applies the bonus and partial bonus too.
For that reason results are not likely to be released until Saturday. If we can do quicker than that, we will!
For the latest UK puzzle news direct to your inbox, please consider joining the UK Puzzle Association's mailing list:
https://groups.google.com/g/ukpa-newsletter
https://groups.google.com/g/ukpa-newsletter