Hi
Is anyone trying this? Is the website crashed? I thought it was a lovely idea...
Puzzle Duel Anniversary Contest
Re: Puzzle Duel Anniversary Contest
Some teething issues, but Round 5 seemed to work as planned. Fingers crossed...
Re: Puzzle Duel Anniversary Contest
Well done Freddie. I doubt it will be one of your more memorable victories! I suspect this will be quite good second time around. A bit frustrating this time.
-
eratosthenes
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Fri 12 Jun, 2020 5:22 pm
Re: Puzzle Duel Anniversary Contest
I managed to get into the Battenberg but with too little time left to make a solution, the next time I looked I hit the Point a Start but the Start button did not work, so I gave up at that point.
I do think it's a really nice idea and look forwards to the next iteration.
I do think it's a really nice idea and look forwards to the next iteration.
Re: Puzzle Duel Anniversary Contest
I liked today. It was nice to see some familiar names. Frustrating that the last two seemed just out of reach for me in the 5 minutes, but good fun nonetheless.
Re: Puzzle Duel Anniversary Contest
Yes I enjoyed it too, although the first few I wasn't able to access until about 30 seconds to go which was frustrating.
I did wonder if I would end up paired with you at some point Adam - if you felt you were making progress on that ripple then you were definitely ahead of me!
I did wonder if I would end up paired with you at some point Adam - if you felt you were making progress on that ripple then you were definitely ahead of me!