LMI - Moscow Puzzle Cup

Information and discussion on Puzzle Competitions
Post Reply
anthea
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed 17 Oct, 2012 2:56 pm

LMI - Moscow Puzzle Cup

Post by anthea »

Hi guys,

Just in case no-one realised, the LMI Moscow Puzzle Cup is running today and tomorrow at http://logicmastersindia.com/MPC2012/.

Cheers,

Anthea
PuzzleScot
Site Admin
Posts: 2795
Joined: Fri 18 Jun, 2010 10:45 pm
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland

Re: LMI - Moscow Puzzle Cup

Post by PuzzleScot »

Thanks for the heads-up!
emma
Posts: 349
Joined: Wed 22 Jun, 2011 4:58 pm

Re: LMI - Moscow Puzzle Cup

Post by emma »

Nearly missed that one - thanks!
PuzzleScot
Site Admin
Posts: 2795
Joined: Fri 18 Jun, 2010 10:45 pm
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland

Re: LMI - Moscow Puzzle Cup

Post by PuzzleScot »

Contest window has been extended to midnight tonight (Tue) GMT.
Lots of lovely puzzles as usual.
rodders
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue 02 Nov, 2010 1:41 pm

Re: LMI - Moscow Puzzle Cup

Post by rodders »

Wish I had read that post before pressing 'Start Test'! Thought the test had finished and I was just printing out the puzzles to do on the train later. Realised it was still live and then had to surreptitiously try to do them while at work! Shame as I would have enjoyed doing them in a slightly more relaxed environment tonight. Enjoyed the ones I did though.
Post Reply