Skyscrapers & Variations Contest (18-19 Aug 2012)
Skyscrapers & Variations Contest (18-19 Aug 2012)
Dear puzzle friends,
you are invited to participate in the 4th Skyscrapers & Variations Contest which will take place on August 18th-19th. The contest will be hosted on the homepage of the German puzzle community (direct link to the contest page). The instruction file is already available for download.
Roland Voigt
(Hausigel)
you are invited to participate in the 4th Skyscrapers & Variations Contest which will take place on August 18th-19th. The contest will be hosted on the homepage of the German puzzle community (direct link to the contest page). The instruction file is already available for download.
Roland Voigt
(Hausigel)
Re: Skyscrapers & Variations Contest (18-19 Aug 2012)
Hello again,
before I forget: The uploaded files do not contain any examples; for examples I refer you to my personal Skyscraper puzzles web page link).
I will post a few remarks on manual score adjustments in the German forum.
Roland Voigt
(Hausigel)
before I forget: The uploaded files do not contain any examples; for examples I refer you to my personal Skyscraper puzzles web page link).
I will post a few remarks on manual score adjustments in the German forum.
Roland Voigt
(Hausigel)
Re: Skyscrapers & Variations Contest (18-19 Aug 2012)
Hello,
the contest has started. Good luck to all participants!
Hausigel
the contest has started. Good luck to all participants!
Hausigel
Re: Skyscrapers & Variations Contest (18-19 Aug 2012)
Busy weekend for contests (and another one next weekend) but this one's definitely worth your time.
There's a nice mix of difficulty, so even the folks who are not great at skyscraper (raises hand, is sure) will find plenty to enjoy.
There's a nice mix of difficulty, so even the folks who are not great at skyscraper (raises hand, is sure) will find plenty to enjoy.
Re: Skyscrapers & Variations Contest (18-19 Aug 2012)
Fortunately the rain made it easier for an excuse to do puzzles instead of other jobs. Thanks Roland for this, the difficulty mix meant that I had plenty to go at.sknight wrote:Busy weekend for contests (and another one next weekend) but this one's definitely worth your time.
There's a nice mix of difficulty, so even the folks who are not great at skyscraper (raises hand, is sure) will find plenty to enjoy.
Re: Skyscrapers & Variations Contest (18-19 Aug 2012)
Hello,
the contest is finished; thanks to all participants.
You will find the (provisional) standings here.
If there are any questions or score adjustment requests, please let me know.
Roland
the contest is finished; thanks to all participants.
You will find the (provisional) standings here.
If there are any questions or score adjustment requests, please let me know.
Roland
Re: Skyscrapers & Variations Contest (18-19 Aug 2012)
Thanks Roland, a great test with some nice variant ideas.
Re: Skyscrapers & Variations Contest (18-19 Aug 2012)
I was on holiday but would love to have a go at my leisure: is the password available now the competition is over?
Re: Skyscrapers & Variations Contest (18-19 Aug 2012)
Not yet, but it will be soon.
Re: Skyscrapers & Variations Contest (18-19 Aug 2012)
No rush - I have a feeling I've got quite enough puzzling to do this weekend!
Re: Skyscrapers & Variations Contest (18-19 Aug 2012)
The standings are now finalized. For those who didn't have a chance to participate on the weekend: the contest can now be started at any time (you just won't show up in the table).
Roland
Roland