Hi
I wrote a Double Choco / Choco Banana Puzzle League round to fill the void left by the end of the Grand Prix season.
I've not done examples or a walkthrough like I used to (I wasn't sure if people actually used them), but if anyone feels they need it, just ask and I'll write one.
As per the old style, you can do this casually and I've put an end date of 10th September.
Have fun!
Puzzle League Bonus Round - Chocolate
Puzzle League Bonus Round - Chocolate
- Attachments
-
- Beginners Bonus Round - Chocolate.pdf
- (187.91 KiB) Downloaded 2166 times
Re: Puzzle League Bonus Round - Chocolate
Thanks for sharing Adam, enjoyed working my way through these. It's surprising how easy it is to go wrong on Choco Banana without fully realising it!
For the latest UK puzzle news direct to your inbox, please consider joining the UK Puzzle Association's mailing list:
https://groups.google.com/g/ukpa-newsletter
https://groups.google.com/g/ukpa-newsletter
Re: Puzzle League Bonus Round - Chocolate
Getting the email about this got me back to the puzzle forums. The bananas were trickier than I expected, I think I need to get more familiar with them! Thanks for the puzzles Adam!
Re: Puzzle League Bonus Round - Chocolate
Hi everyone. I'm really pleased so many of you enjoyed these puzzles. They seemed well pitched for most and the fastest puzzles were well spread out through the competitors. I'll praise total times as well as individual puzzle times.
Overall:
Calum Mailer - 15m20
Tom Collyer - 15m53 (1 minor error)
AJ Moore - 17m30
Alex Robinson - 18m23
Desirée WIlson - 31m03 (though without Puzzle 10, the time is 20m01)
Eva Myers - 40m52
Jeffery Dick - 41m46
Well done Calum!
Individual Puzzle Winners:
1) Tom Collyer 23s
2) Alex Robinson 28s
3) Calum Mailer 69s
4) Tom Collyer 23s
5) AJ Moore 69s
6) Tom Collyer 72s
7) Tom Collyer 32s
8) Calum Mailer 32s
9) AJ Moore 69s
10) Calum Mailer 66s
11) AJ Moore 126s
12) AJ Moore 122s
Well done AJ - dominating the Choco Bananas!
Overall:
Calum Mailer - 15m20
Tom Collyer - 15m53 (1 minor error)
AJ Moore - 17m30
Alex Robinson - 18m23
Desirée WIlson - 31m03 (though without Puzzle 10, the time is 20m01)
Eva Myers - 40m52
Jeffery Dick - 41m46
Well done Calum!
Individual Puzzle Winners:
1) Tom Collyer 23s
2) Alex Robinson 28s
3) Calum Mailer 69s
4) Tom Collyer 23s
5) AJ Moore 69s
6) Tom Collyer 72s
7) Tom Collyer 32s
8) Calum Mailer 32s
9) AJ Moore 69s
10) Calum Mailer 66s
11) AJ Moore 126s
12) AJ Moore 122s
Well done AJ - dominating the Choco Bananas!