Search found 3 matches
- Sat 23 Feb, 2019 4:36 am
- Forum: Puzzle Competitions
- Topic: UKPA Open Sudoku and Puzzle Tournaments 2019
- Replies: 26
- Views: 99885
Re: UKPA Open Sudoku and Puzzle Tournaments 2019
Thank you Liane!
- Fri 22 Feb, 2019 7:22 pm
- Forum: Puzzle Competitions
- Topic: UKPA Open Sudoku and Puzzle Tournaments 2019
- Replies: 26
- Views: 99885
Re: UKPA Open Sudoku and Puzzle Tournaments 2019
Hello, I'm quite excited to be participating for the first time and to meet everyone! I am still however not very familiar on how the rounds work. I noticed that in each round, there are a certain number of puzzles, and a specified time frame. For example Round 1 Sudoku has 16 puzzles/45 minutes or ...
- Wed 05 Dec, 2018 7:16 pm
- Forum: Welcome!
- Topic: introduction
- Replies: 1
- Views: 15126
introduction
Hello, Looking forward to being part of this community. I've come across this site via google. My strengths are killer sudokus and ultimate killer sudokus, and I would like to participate in contest and world championships.