Search found 3 matches

by Heimdall
Fri 15 Nov, 2013 12:03 pm
Forum: Welcome!
Topic: Hello from a mathematician and Stargate fan
Replies: 11
Views: 42269

Re: Hello from a mathematician and Stargate fan

I just found out I am not eligible for WPC representing the UK. Eligibility: Any person who has the right to possess a full UK passport, and has the right to travel to the WPC/WSC host nation (Croatia in 2012) is eligible for selection. I am a resident, have lived here for over 10 years, but am not ...
by Heimdall
Wed 13 Nov, 2013 9:52 am
Forum: Welcome!
Topic: Hello from a mathematician and Stargate fan
Replies: 11
Views: 42269

Re: Hello from a mathematician and Stargate fan

I hope you stick around, and participate along with us in many of the numerous competitions that seem to be going around these days! I sure will, provided I don't miss them... I'll see if there's a way of being notified of each competition, other then checking this site regularly. By the way, has a...
by Heimdall
Mon 14 Oct, 2013 9:33 am
Forum: Welcome!
Topic: Hello from a mathematician and Stargate fan
Replies: 11
Views: 42269

Hello from a mathematician and Stargate fan

My username is taken from the name of a Stargate character, who is based on a god from Norse mythology. I come from Slovenia and have Slovene passport, but I have lived in England for several years. I represented Slovenia on the first WPC in New York in 1992 (it was actually called World Puzzle Team...