Hi from Erin!

If this is your first visit, please introduce yourself and read the forum rules
tricerintops

Hi from Erin!

Post by tricerintops »

Hi! My name is Erin. I was born and raised in the US but moved to London about 3 years ago with my job. I am an iOS app developer. I have always loved logic puzzles and was addicted to sudoku the minute it started to become popular (around when I was in high school). Earlier this year, I participated in the UKPA Open Sudoku and Open Puzzle Tournaments and had a blast. I’ll definitely be back every year from now on.
detuned

Re: Hi from Erin!

Post by detuned »

Hi Erin - I hope the lockdown is treating you reasonably well. The forum isn't amazingly active but I'd definitely recommend keeping an eye on the online competitions that are happening, generally over the weekends
For the latest UK puzzle news direct to your inbox, please consider joining the UK Puzzle Association's mailing list:
https://groups.google.com/g/ukpa-newsletter
puzzlemad

Re: Hi from Erin!

Post by puzzlemad »

Hi Erin,
It was great to meet you at the UKPA Open before the lockdown.
As Tom says the forum isn't particularly active, but there's a lot of useful historic information and if you want any advice on solving please don't hesitate to post and someone will get back to you. (Remember though that if a question relates to a live competition that is taking place somewhere, that or any comments must wait to be posted until after the competition has taken place.)