@ukpuzzles Twitter Account

UKPA announcements will be made here.
drsteve

@ukpuzzles Twitter Account

Post by drsteve »

Just to let people know that I'm going to be maintaining the UKPA twitter account, @ukpuzzles

If you follow it, then you'll get reminders of upcoming and current puzzle competitions, announcements of UK puzzling interest and a modicum of additional puzzle tweets. Don't worry if you think you'll get a lot of spam from the account - I'm going to be selective with what puzzling info I pass on. It's intended to be an additional information stream for competitions at the moment, but I'd like to try and develop it into a way of drawing attention to what we do to widen participation in our events.

If you have a competition coming up that you'd like publicised, please tweet or DM me at the above account and I'll share the information. Any suggestions gratefully received.
detuned

Re: @ukpuzzles Twitter Account

Post by detuned »

Had a quick look a the feed recently. There didn't seem to be any reference to the GPs?
For the latest UK puzzle news direct to your inbox, please consider joining the UK Puzzle Association's mailing list:
https://groups.google.com/g/ukpa-newsletter
drsteve

Re: @ukpuzzles Twitter Account

Post by drsteve »

Thought I'd plugged the first one, along with the LMI on the same weekend.

Ah, just realised as I type, I probably missed the Sudoku one, as I don't get alerts for that one, not being a Sudoku competitor. I'll try and correct that in future.