Contestants wanted for UK TV Show

Discuss all puzzle-related subject here
mikecolloby

Contestants wanted for UK TV Show

Post by mikecolloby » Tue 13 Dec, 2011 5:36 pm

We received the following from talkbackThames TV:

I am contacting you from the new series of the classic quiz show Blockbusters and wanted to see if you were able to help circulate some information to members of the UK Puzzle association to help generate further interest in the new series.
This new series is open to people aged 18+ (there is no upper age limit) and people who just love a good quiz!
The response so far amongst the British public has been amazing and people are excited about the return we just want to make sure everybody is aware of it’s come back!
I have attached some information outlining how people can apply and also an application form in case you know of anybody personally you think would be great!
I’m not sure if you have a mail out system, newsletter, facebook page or an intranet site but these are all really useful ways of helping to spread the word. I would really appreciate any help you may be able to provide in regards to generating interest amongst quiz goers in the UK.
My contact number is 0207 691 6238 and would be good to speak to somebody further.
Blockbusters.zip
Posters and application forms
(271.54 KiB) Downloaded 361 times