Puzzle ideas request

Discuss all puzzle-related subject here

Puzzle ideas request

Postby JusticeH2o » Tue 21 Jun, 2016 6:08 pm

Hi all

I have an idea to involve puzzles into a marriage proposal and was looking for different ideas to use.

My idea is to have a cryptex containing either a note or the ring if it will fit and then to obtain the letters she must solve several puzzles each revealing an individual letter.

The only ideas i have been able to come up with so far are a treasure hunt style activity that can involve the kids and a cipher based puzzle.

Im looking for another 3 different types of puzzle that could reveal a single letter once solved.
JusticeH2o

Re: Puzzle ideas request

Postby dickoon » Wed 22 Jun, 2016 1:38 am

First: congratulations!

Second, you might want to take inspiration from this wonderful proposal by David Spira of the Room Escape Artist review blog. Room escape games in general are full of interesting ideas of disguising numbers, so they may provide you with ideas as well.
dickoon

Re: Puzzle ideas request

Postby JusticeH2o » Wed 22 Jun, 2016 2:01 am

dickoon wrote:First: congratulations!

Second, you might want to take inspiration from this wonderful proposal by David Spira of the Room Escape Artist review blog. Room escape games in general are full of interesting ideas of disguising numbers, so they may provide you with ideas as well.

A room escape experience does sound like a good idea thanks.
JusticeH2o

Return to General Puzzle Discussions