Puzzleboss Jigsaws

Discuss all puzzle-related subject here
PuzzleBoss

Puzzleboss Jigsaws

Post by PuzzleBoss »

Hey everyone, my name is Matt, and I'm part of Puzzleboss. Long story short, we make puzzle games, with a current emphasis on jigsaw puzzles. Our games are currently on Google Play, and the Amazon App Store. I'll also say now, that many of our games are free (and not hindered), though we do sell premium sets of gorgeous puzzle packs.

I'd less like to pitch the puzzles, and more or less just bring them to your attention so you can check them out for free. I highly believe we have the absolute highest quality app / refined digital jigsaws in existence (we've studied our competition vigorously, and worked over a year on making it better), and we want more people to see that / give us feedback. I could write a lot more, but I'm going to simply attach a screenshot, and a link to one of our more popular free apps (again, actually free, no annoyances here). I really hope you'll check out the puzzles, and regardless of if you like them or not, please post some feedback, either in reviews, or in this thread. I'll check back for responses soon, happy puzzling!

Best Free Jigsaws Vol 3

Follow us for free apps, discounts on premium packs, updates, and more! - Facebook - Twitter