new sudoku scipt with original function

Rules and Tips for standard puzzle types, and their variants

new sudoku scipt with original function

Postby Granin » Sun 18 Nov, 2012 8:42 pm

Hello!

Always wanted to do an online sudoku script.
A few days ago finally finished it, so I will be very grateful if you can help me, and to tell what good, what bad in the game and design.
There is an original function, you can put note in the cell by pressing right mouse button.

http://puzzleok.com/sudoku/en/

Thanks!
Granin

Re: new sudoku scipt with original function

Postby detuned » Mon 19 Nov, 2012 11:10 pm

I gave this a quick go. My initial thoughts are that it's very fiddly without having any kind of keyboard input - and that having the numberpad obscure some of the puzzle as you are entering digits is a little annoying. I suspect that your users will also find it very useful to have a "pencilmark" feature for the harder puzzles!

Other than that, I thought the interface was clean, and the puzzles seemed nice enough!
detuned

Re: new sudoku scipt with original function

Postby Granin » Tue 20 Nov, 2012 7:26 am

Hello detuned and thanks a lot about you respond.

very fiddly without having any kind of keyboard input

Most of the users like such way to input numbers ... You need just one hand to solve and don't need to move to much around your keyboard.

and that having the numberpad obscure some of the puzzle as you are entering digits is a little annoying

You use it just when you want to input number, when you doing this you dont really need to know what around, i think.

"pencilmark"

What does it mean? Maybe the note function with the right mouse button ...?
Granin

Return to Puzzle (incl. Sudoku) Rules & Tips