Alan O'Donnell

If this is your first visit, please introduce yourself and read the forum rules
PuzzleScot
Site Admin

Alan O'Donnell

Post by PuzzleScot » Mon 21 Jun, 2010 10:28 am

Hi,

I'm the webmaster for the ukpuzzles.org website, and administrator of this forum.

I have been in the UK WPC team 3 times - 2003, 2004 & 2009 (as playing captain).
Mike Colloby (Secretary) and myself (Chairman) are the founders, and current directors, of the UK Puzzle Association.

I live in Edinburgh with my wife and 2 sons aged 7 and 10.
I am the IT Manager and shareholder of a small e-communications company in Twickenham, and work from home 95% of the time.

danmoore

Re: Alan O'Donnell

Post by danmoore » Sun 24 Oct, 2010 10:32 pm

Hi Alan

Thanks for the welcoming message! Unfortunately as far as I can tell there is no way for me to reply to your PM directly (no reply button anywhere on the message and when I click the compose message link it says 'not authorised to use this feature'). If you can either enable this feature for me or contact me directly through our website then I would be pleased to reply to your questions.

All the best

Dan
--
Clarity Media

PuzzleScot
Site Admin

Post by PuzzleScot » Sun 24 Oct, 2010 10:49 pm

Hi Dan,

The BB s/w puts every new person in the 'new members' category until they've made a few posts, or been cleared by a moderator/admin.
Some restrictions apply - eg, PM disabled, can't upload attachments, that sort of thing...
I'll clear you manually now.

Cheers
Alan.

ronaldx

Post by ronaldx » Mon 25 Oct, 2010 11:00 pm

Dan - can I take it (I might be making a wild inference here) that you're UK team member Gareth Moore's brother? Awesome.