Hausigel

If this is your first visit, please introduce yourself and read the forum rules
Hausigel

Hausigel

Post by Hausigel » Sat 13 Nov, 2010 4:51 pm

Hello folks,
my name is Roland Voigt, and I am a member of the German puzzle community ("Logic Masters Deutschland"). I am not very active as a puzzle solver these days, but I spend a lot of time on the creation of puzzles. I have taken part in the organization of the German Puzzle Championships in 2006, 2009 and 2010.

My specialty are Skyscraper puzzles. If you enjoy them as much as I do, I invite you to visit this web site: http://www.hochhausigel.de
("Hausigel" is my nickname in many communities, best translated as "hedgehog", and "Hochhaus" means skyscraper. The site is non-commercial, it is devoted to Skyscraper puzzles and Skyscraper puzzles only.)
The web site was originally designed in German, but I tried to translate as much as possible for English visitors.

I wish the very best for your puzzle community.
Roland

PuzzleScot
Site Admin

Re: Hausigel

Post by PuzzleScot » Sun 14 Nov, 2010 12:35 am

Welcome Roland, and thanks for introducing yourself and your website.
Nice to see you have an English version too! I've printed off your 'archive', but I've never tried a 9x9 skyscraper before. Should be interesting...

For those that don't know, Roland was runner-up in the 2002 WPC in Oulu, ahead of his brother Ulrich, and it is a shame he hasn't been to a WPC since then.