Hey!

If this is your first visit, please introduce yourself and read the forum rules
PuzzleBoss

Hey!

Post by PuzzleBoss »

Hey everyone, my name is Matt. I've been a puzzle lover since I was old enough to complete an extremely badass dinosaur puzzle my dad got me when I was roughly 3-4 years old. My love for puzzles has only grown since then, as I played countless puzzle-oriented video games growing up (ever tried Professor Layton?), and eventually became a computer programmer (that's about as logical as things get!). I'm now a part of "Puzzleboss", which is a very small team of puzzle enthusiasts who create digital puzzle apps and games for the various app stores. All in all, I like to think, and puzzles have always made that an enjoyable activity. Anyway, time for me to get back to work, thanks for hosting this community :)
Follow us for free apps, discounts on premium packs, updates, and more! - Facebook - Twitter
PuzzleScot
Site Admin

Re: Hey!

Post by PuzzleScot »

Welcome... Please post links to your free puzzle apps/games. (Commercial product placement is not welcomed here.)
Thanks
PuzzleBoss

Re: Hey!

Post by PuzzleBoss »

I read that, and completely understand why. I posted in the general area with a screenshot, but for anyone interested, here's a direct link to our Amazon page, with a filter to only show our free apps (we have 40). All you need is an Android device, with access to the Amazon App Store (can be downloaded on non Kindle devices).

Puzzleboss Free Jigsaws
Follow us for free apps, discounts on premium packs, updates, and more! - Facebook - Twitter